Wednesday, September 2, 2009

The birthday boys!!!

I am little late on this post but Evan and Derek had their birthdays at the end of August. Evan is officially 8 and Derek is officially 4! I love that their birthdays are so close together! For some siblings that might not work out but it works very well for them! They love to celebrate together! It seems to work for Ryan too because people feel bad that he is the only one not getting a gift so he gets one too! ;) When I was pregnant with Derek I was trying to will myself to give birth on Evan's birthday because I thought it would be sweet if they shared a birthday but no such luck! Two days later they induced me because Ryan was a 10lb-er baby and they worried that my 3rd boy would be a little sumo wrestler. Turns out he was only 8lb 7 oz... still not too shabby. But my boys are growing up and I am so very proud!




1 comment:

Angie said...

Happy birthday to your sweet boys! I have friends - sisters born on the same day, 3 years apart. Then, 5 years later, their cousin was born on the same day. ironically, today is ALL of their birthdays! September 5! Kind of crazy!