This charm bracelet has been aching for another little charm for quite some time! Luckily Dave surprised me with another one for Celia! I can't tell you how happy it makes me to hear all that jingling coming from my wrist :) It's the sound of a big happy family!
If You Liked: Super-Satisfying HEAs
5 years ago





3 comments:
I love that!
Your daughter is gorgeous. I'm so happy that you got updates. Also, your boys are so handsome. Looking at their photo reminds me of when my guys were that young.
There is nothing better than the sound of a large family!
DH got some good hubby points for that! What a gift...and it's about time!
Awww Cindi, Celia is so sweet. I remember receiving only three photos of Ava (from referral to travel). We had wished they would send us more because we were "hungry" for knowledge. Now we have 12 million pictures of Ava. ;-)
Post a Comment