Thursday, September 17, 2009

Guess what happened at our house today?!


More news to follow just as soon as we can share!!!! I can share this though, we are over the moon! It is the best combination of brimming over with happiness... and peace... finally after three years some peace and feeling that this is all how it was supposed to happen... at long last.

In this photo is Evan holding the lady bug he found in our back yard in spring of 2009!

7 comments:

Monique said...

I hope it's the news you have been waiting for. I can't wait until you share. Meanwhile, enjoy all the happiness with your family :-)

Angie said...

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!! I think I know what that little lady bug means!!!! Cannot wait to hear more!

Wuxi Mommy said...

OH MY GOSH!!! It has to be your referral!!! Please please share as soon as you can. I have goosebumps!! I've been praying so hard for your family that you would soon get a glimpse of your precious angel!!!

Amy D. said...

ohhhh wonderful!!! I have been praying for your family and hoping that it would be soon that you would see your little girl!!
Can't wait to hear the news!!!

Amy
xingfu mama to Hope and proud mama to 5 others!

Flamingo said...

aaahhh!! is this what i think it is? you know what is crazy? our friend "m" who is in china right now got HER referral when I was in china! craziness!

so excited to hear more!!!

shelley said...

wow, you are really bad to hold the info all weekend. So hoping it is your referral. You have waited soooo long.

Lola Granola said...

I have goosebumps too! When i saw Pam's post I just felt it HAD to be you...and it is!

KJ