Thursday, September 10, 2009

Classic Ryan!



The other day we were headed out and I told the boys to go upstairs and get dressed. Ryan declared that he was going to dress "fancy". His go-to fancy look is a white oxford (even if its wrinkled, untucked and mostly unbuttoned). I guess he was feeling particularly fancy as he added the clip-on tie. In classic guy fashion he paired it with jeans, a pair of kicks and a baseball cap... seriously, he is always with the baseball cap... even with pajamas. I know I am biased but I think his "look" totally works because it is sooooo Ryan and he looks sooooo cute. Included is his other favorite "accessory" his Nintendo DS!

3 comments:

Wuxi Mommy said...

Your boys are sooo handsome!! I love Ryan's look:)

Jen said...

very fashionable!!! I like the Look!

Jen

Traci said...

Hi! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog...and for the compliments.

You're waiting too?! How are you holding up? I feel like my nerves are completely wrecked...but it looks like another day of this incessant waiting, huh?

Glad to know someone else in this journey. By the way, your boys are gorgeous!