Friday, May 1, 2009

Just for fun!



OK, I have decided that I will stop wallowing in self pity about the swine flu, and adoption related isssues!!! Instead I will play this mindless, yet fun little ipod game I found on someone else's blog and just be happy. Because truth be told, I do have so much to be happy and grateful for and being unhappy about things just gets old after a while. So here goes...

---------------
Instructions:
1. Put your iPod (or MP3 player) on shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN AS YOUR ANSWER, NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS!
4. Tag some Moms you admire who could use a laugh and a song.

HOW DID YOU BECOME A MOM?
Get the party started - Pink

WHAT DID YOU THINK THE FIRST TIME YOU SAW YOUR BABY?
Christmas time is here - Diana Reeves

WHAT DID YOU DO THE FIRST MORNING AFTER A SLEEPLESS NIGHT?
Wouldn't it be nice - The Beach Boys

WHAT DO YOU SAY WHEN SOMEONE COLORS ON THE WALL?
Baa Baa Black Sheep - Baby's first Animal Songs Album

HOW DO YOU DEAL WITH A TODDLER’S BODILY FLUID ISSUES?
The check's in the mail - Luther Rix

IF SOMEONE SAYS “Can I have a snack?” YOU SAY?
The Leader of the Pack - Shangri-Las

IF SOMEONE LEAVES THEIR STUFF ON THE FLOOR, YOU SAY?
Mr. Big Stuff - Jean Knight

IF SOMEONE ISN’T SICK TODAY, YOU SAY?
La Vie En Rose - Louis Armstrong

HOW DO YOUR KIDS ENJOY YOUR COOKING?
Living for the city - Stevie Wonder

HOW DID YOUR KIDS DO IN SCHOOL TODAY?
Homeless Blues - Isreal Kamakawiwo'ole

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF WHILE SITTING IN CARPOOL LINE?
Time to say goodbye - Andrea Bocelli

HOMESCHOOLERS, WHAT IS THE FIRST SUBJECT TAUGHT OF THE DAY?
Slow dancing in a burning room - John Mayer

WHAT DO YOUR KIDS WANT TO BE WHEN THEY GROW UP?
I'll be home for Christmas - Fats Domino

WHAT WOULD BEST DESCRIBE YOUR PERSONALITY AS A MOM?
Let's stay together - Al Green

WHAT IS YOUR LIFE’S PURPOSE AS A MOM?
Wipeout - The Safaris ...uh-oh ;)

WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO AS A MOM?
Chantilly Lace - The Big Bopper

HOW DID YOU KNOW YOU WERE REALLY A MOM?
Believe - Lenny Kravitz

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT MOST OFTEN AS A MOM?
It's not unusual - Tom Jones

WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY AS A MOM?
On the Run - OMC

WHAT IS THE ONE THING YOU REGRET AS A MOM?
I'm just wild about animal crackers - Mel Blanc

WHAT IS THE BEST THING YOU’VE EVER DONE AS A MOM?
Fire - Ohio Players

WHAT DO YOUR KIDS DO THAT MAKES YOU LAUGH?
Gentle on my mind - Dean Martin

WHAT DO YOUR KIDS DO THAT MAKES YOU CRY?
Pump up the volume - Colourbox

WHAT DO YOUR KIDS DO THAT SCARES YOU THE MOST?
Knowing me, knowing you - ABBA ... I guess to know us is to be scared of us! Ha!

HOW DO YOUR KIDS DESCRIBE YOU AS THEIR MOM?
God only knows - The Beach Boys ...hey, what's that supposed to mean?!

IF YOU COULD GO BACK IN TIME, WHAT WOULD YOU CHANGE?
Lazy Mary - Lou Monte

WHAT WILL YOUR MOM OF THE YEAR CERTIFICATE SAY?
Kissing a fool - Michael Buble' ...ha-ha!

Wow! Some of those answers were weird, huh?! Behold the power of SHUFFLE!!! ;)
---------------

I tag my friends at the following blogs...
The Womble Times
Hold on My Hearts Giving BIrth
Our Wuxi Girl
1 Crazy Journey
Our Xingfu Baby
Come Full Circle
Raising Devils

3 comments:

Angie said...

Some of your answers cracked me up! How strange!
I think my favorite was that your Kinds want to be "Home for Christmas" when they grow up! I guess they will still be wanting Santa to come bearing lots of gifts! :) I have to find my mp3 player...hmmm

Lori said...

Too funny! I am sitting here giggling to myself as I read this. I will give it a try.

Lola Granola said...

I'm trying to stop wallowing too!!! Any effort, I'll take it.
But all that's on my ipod are scooby doo videos.
I'll find something else goofy for us!