Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Underwear Head



The boys were resisting getting dressed this morning. I finally laid out all their clothes and let them know no one could have their snack until they would get dressed (or let me dress them) and went into the kitchen. When I came back Ryan said "Mommy look at me!" He had Evan's underwear on his head! I guess its the 3 year old equivalent to the lamp shade on the head...Ryan's always the life of the party!The second photo is a reenactment of the first photo. The boys thought it was so funny that we should do it again!And just for the record, both times they were CLEAN underwear! :)

1 comment:

Lisa L said...

Cindy, I am laughing at the second picture because I have one of my two oldest at about the same age doing the same thing. Too cute!

Lisa L