Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Making a mess out of cleaning up




The thing about letting kids play with paint is that it is almost always going to be a fantastic mess. Even if its washable and I can't imagine letting them play with something that wasn't washable, its still such a big mess. The funny thing about my boys is that they manage to make a mess of cleaning up. Everyone needed to be cleaned up after painting so I brought out a tub of soapy water to wash their hands, some paper towels to dry off and a plastic bage to put all the used paper towels in. In the time it took me to clean off Ryan's hands Evan had unrolled the whole new roll of paper towels across the lawn and driveway. I am always amazed at how much they can "accomplish" in the same time that I am "accomplishing" very little. Ha!

1 comment:

Beckyb said...

Absolutely amazing, isn't it?!?!? Makes me cringe sometimes and laugh others!! Welcome to the world of a mom, right?!?!?