Friday, March 16, 2007

Play Date and Lunch



Sometime this summer after we officially started our adoption process, I bought I really huge double burner skillet at Target. For newly found superstitious reasons I wasn't allowing myself to purchase anything for our future little one. However I was allowing myself to purchase things under the premise of having a large family one day. This skillet fell into this category. Every time I break it out it makes me happy :) Today Evan's friend Greta came over for a play date and lunch. The kids requested grilled cheese. Grilled cheese for 4 took up the whole pan and two burners! I am prepared to cook in mass quantities for all my hungry kids. Just look how hungry Derek is with his mouth wide open waiting to be fed like a little bird ;)

The kids also played a lot of Club Penguin. I have a feeling club penguin will be mentioned in several of my blog postings so I won't go into all the specifics here but needless to say, we play a lot of it and the boys give me assignments to earn virtual coins for them when they are sleeping. I am 37 years old and up late playing children's games wondering if I am playing against an 8 year old or a 40 something? If they are good, I assume they are young If they are not good, I assume I am playing against another parent! Ha! ;)

No comments: