

Today we got those two little letters that we have been waiting for a really, and I mean really long time... TA!!!! In celebration of the moment I am sharing some photos of the boys! The fall foliage one is the one we used for our holiday card this year. I love it!
Looks like I will be flying to China in January! I am very happy to report my friend Angie will be accompanying me. As luck (or fate) would have it, Angie's sister just had a baby and is on maternity leave. Apparently she has taken to motherhood like a fish to water because she has offered to leave her home and husband, fly to Angie's house with her young baby and watch Angie's two girls, ages 7 & 4, for 2 weeks while Angie is in China with me & Celia. Now, Angie's husband will be home too but he will be busy bringing home the bacon.
Back at my ranch, Dave will be staying home earning some bacon too. My dear in-laws will be helping out with our boys in the morning and all three will be in school or at friends in the afternoons. Late afternoons will be covered by our neighbor until Dave gets home from work.
All these people, working in unison to bring our daughter home. Talk about it "taking a village". We are grateful and humbled to have so much love and support.





8 comments:
So excited for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You have waited far to long for this to happen!! So glad your friend is traveling with you. Can't wait to follow along on your blog.
WOOOHOO!!
that is so exciting!!! I just got the chills! What an incredible,wonderful,journey that you are about to embark upon! Blessings--and we have to make that plan now to get together--I've got traveling tips for you!!
:-) Also-have great backpacks that you can borrow if you want!
Love and congrats!!
xoxoxo
Amy
Woot! Woot! This is so amazing and exciting!!!! I cannot wait to see you with Celia...
Yeah!!!! I'm sooooo happy for you!!! God always has a way of working out those detials, doesn't He? What a blessing that your friend will be able to travel along with you!
I'm so excited for you! We were also blessed to have lots of friends and family helping out with our kids while we were in China! Although we missed the boys, it was the best experience we could have hoped for having one on one time with her before she met her brothers.
Wooohooooo! You KNOW how excited I am for you. I only wish I could be there to see you hold her for the very first time. But I WILL BE THERE... in my heart...
Love you!
YAY!!! I am so happy and excited that this day is finally here. I can't wait to meet Celia and to see her with the family! Much love!
wow! what incredible support!!! what a blessing! so glad you are NOT going alone after all:)
Post a Comment