
After much waiting and trying to get answers from our agency, we finally did it! We got our consulate appointment!!! January 19... which also happens to be Dave's grandfather's birthday. Good luck for sure :) So I finally get to say the words I have been waiting to say for nearly 4 years... Ni Hao Baby!
If you read my blog and you'll be in China at the same time (especially Chongqing) please drop me a line!!!





7 comments:
Yipppeee!! That means you're gonna be leaving reallllly soon!! Can't wait to hear the details of the trip:)
Yippee! Yahoo! YES! Woohoo! Ahhhhh! FINALLY! Hallelujah! Ni Hao Baby Celia...your Mommy is on her way! Wooohooooooooo!
(If I had a voice today those are all the things I would be shouting from the rooftops. Stupid laryngitis...but I'm sure you can hear me screeching these words in your head. Woohoo!)
Yes! Yes! Yes!!!!! Ridiculously over the top excited for you. Let us know if you need anything!
SOOOOOOOOOO excited for your family!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to see those pics of you and your precious baby!!!
YAY! YAY! YAY! I have had Celia on my mind tonight! Praying for her and for you as you celebrate your last Christmas apart! Wish I could go with you so you weren't alone...
wowee!! so exciting!! it will be here VERY soon!!! hmm...imagine having to wait to hear something from our agency:)
Congrats!! It will be here before you know it! Will you be updating your blog while your'e over there?
Post a Comment