Thursday, November 19, 2009

Signed, Sealed, Delivered...




She's ours!!! Well, almost :) We got our LOA in yesterdays mail and thankfully Dave came home from his business trip last night. So we signed it last night with our Uncle Sam pen and sent out via fed ex today! Our agency should get it tomorrow and hopefully they will send it out that same day. If you note the CCAA stamp you'll see we actually got approval last friday (on Day 57) but I guess it takes a bit of time to get documents where they need to go.

I also applied for my visa today and started the process to get our power of attorney authenticated. Busy! Busy! Busy!

4 comments:

Amy D. said...

wooohoo!!! only 1 step left!! Come on TA!!

congrats!!:-)

Amy
www.lotsokidz.blogspot.com

CC said...

Yay!! So exciting! Can't wait to see my new cousin.

Love,
Cece

PS The Uncle Sam pen is cool! Where did you get it?

Angie said...

Can't even sipe the smile off my face! So excited for you!

Wuxi Mommy said...

YEAH!!!! Isn't that an amazing moment?? I'm so happy for you!!