
We got it this morning on Day 61! The day has been a blur of excited phone calls and emails and planning, planning, planning! In celebration of this moment I am sharing a recent photo of my boys. Our whole family is so excited bring Celia home! China here I come!





6 comments:
Awww...your boys are so handsome! I see Celia fitting in nicely in that picture. :)
Congratulations!!! I'm so incredibly happy for you guys!
And I'm really hoping that we end up in China together...
YAY!!! Come on TA!!!!
Celia will have three over-protective brothers...lucky maybe? Are you taking the boys with you to China?
YEAH!!! Your boys are so cute!! Celia's gonna have oodles of attention, I can already tell:) Hurry up, TA!!!
Oh my word--what handsome little guys!!! Just gorgeous--and your beautiful baby girl will fit in perfectly!! :-)
Amy xoxo
www.lotsokidz.blogspot.com
wow! waas that fast? that seems fast!!! congrats!!
Post a Comment