
Well it took us 41 days to find out but we got the email today that we received pre-approval (PA)! Our official PA date is October 12, 2009! We are thrilled to finally be able to share the photo of our beautiful little Celia!
Ni Hao & welcome to our family blog that chronicles our lives as we wait to adopt our daughter from China!
11 comments:
YAY! Welcome to the Blog, Celia! Those cheeks just about do me in!
Awesome!!! Congrats about PA!
She is a sweetheart!
~Juanita
Yay!!! Congratulations! I cannot wait to hear more and watch this beautiful little one come into your lives. Hopefully someday we can get Celia and Emilia together. It's fun that they can have this special connection to each other.
Do you have another photo of Celia? We have one of Emilia on this flower chair...and she looks utterly terrified. Poor girl.
EEEE! I'm so happy for you!
She's so sweet I could gobble her up. She has her fingers crossed that her friend M will come visit her soon. ;-)
She is gorgeous! Excited to hear more when you get news.
Oh my goodness!! Congratulations!! She's so precious. I somehow missed this announcement. Please forgive me for being behind the times! I couldn't be any happier for you!!!
What a plumper! You must be THRILLED! I check back all the time looking out for you. Keep posting, keep posting! I was just looking at our dates...I do believe you'll be China bound early in the new year!
Thank God!! I was waiting for that PA announcement!! Another step done....just a "few" more to go until you can hold that adorable girl in your arms! So happy for you--and I will e-mail you soon about our hotels and stuff in Chongqing!
Amy
oh my goodness! she is so cute!!!! congrats!!!
Oh Cindy, I am so thrilled for you and your family. Your daughter is precious and I can not wait to follow your journey. You deserve all the happiness that you are having now!!!
Blessings,
Tammy Jones
Post a Comment