Ni Hao & welcome to our family blog that chronicles our lives as we wait to adopt our daughter from China!
I loved your pictures of Hershey park! Seeing your pictures brings back a lot of wonderful memories from Hershey as a kiddo:) We took a family trip there each summer and it was always one of the best days of the year. Your boys are soooo handsome!
Love.Love.Love. the surfing picture! I don't think I could have made it past the giant candy bar!
Post a Comment
2 comments:
I loved your pictures of Hershey park! Seeing your pictures brings back a lot of wonderful memories from Hershey as a kiddo:) We took a family trip there each summer and it was always one of the best days of the year. Your boys are soooo handsome!
Love.Love.Love. the surfing picture!
I don't think I could have made it past the giant candy bar!
Post a Comment