In many ways I am a purist, so I thought about entitling this post "3 year old left to finish brushing teeth while Mom answers the phone". But then as I stare at it I see so many viable options.
"Maniacal toddler with toothpaste"
My husband's favorite "Our life makes 'Malcolm in the Middle' seem tame' "
TGIF
There are too many for me to mention. Perhaps you have a better idea for me?





6 comments:
Thank you for posting this LOL! It keeps things real and reminds me of what I'm looking forward too! I'm laughing now ha ha aahhh. Good times.
Elaine (another Homeland mom to be)
Hmmm...I've been thinking on a good title for this one. The only thing that keeps coming to mind is...
"Meet the Next Picasso" or "Guess who lost his TV time" or "Which one did it? Was it Larry, Mo or Curly?"
I'm all out of wit this weekend.
-M
My creative juices aren't flowing today, but I had to say that I loved this picture!! I can only imagine your reaction when you walked in the room to see these beautiful little handprints on the wall:) I don't think I've ever had to get toothpaste off a wall before, so please let me know how that goes! I may have to find out soon for myself:)
My Mom always told me to fill nail holes in a wall with toothpaste. Friend...you are covered there! Maybe he was trying to help??? benefit of the doubt here?!?!?
Cindy--thank you SO much for the recipe! I will try it and probably post it too (when I get to making them:)
I really appreciate your kindness.
BTW~this photo is a riot!!!!! You have a little toothpaste Picasso!
Kim
Who wants to come clean?
An advertisement for Magic Eraser?
Oh that is just too funny. Boys! They do some wild and crazy things just to keep us on our toes.
Post a Comment