Saturday, January 3, 2009

lousy photos but cute reaction



OK, I know these photos are all out of focus but humor me. This is Ryan and his friend Veronica. He is sweet on her. I have seen the two them walking out of chapel together at preschool hand in hand. It is so cute! She is always so sassy in cute dresses together with cowboy boots. I can see why he likes her. And obviously,as his Mom, I can see why she would like him! Anyway, after their Christmas party I asked them to pose together in front of the tree (1st photo). This is the look he gave me when I asked him to put his arm around her :) (2nd photo) But check out her face! He later told me he was too shy to do it. But apparently he is not too shy to tackle her :) Boys!

No comments: