I thought this was so sweet. Evan and Ryan had a disagreement tonight. Nothing so out of the ordinary but both parties feelings were hurt. Ryan seemed unusually upset and said he wanted to color. A few moments later he came back with this card that was all folded up and taped into a home made envelope. He handed it to Evan and then hid behind a chair and watched Evan's reaction when he opened it up. The first page is clearly that Ryan is sad and when you open it up you see that he is heartbroken to fight with his brother. They quickly made up. I think this is just about the sweetest card I have ever seen. I am going to save this one forever.
If You Liked: Super-Satisfying HEAs
5 years ago





4 comments:
That is DEFINITELY a keeper!
Awwwww...precious!
How adorable! Definately a good one to save......and bring back out in 10 years when you have three teenagers:)
How precious! My friend Kristi found a note that her oldest daughter (7) wrote to her sister (6) "Marley, you are growing up too fast. I am so proud of you!" Cracked me up! I told Kristi that she already sounds like a grandma!
Post a Comment