Monday, November 17, 2008

Dossier in China!

Big news this week! Our dossier is being hand delivered in China by Pam and Nancy! Evan asked me what I wanted for christmas this year and I said all I want is your baby sister. Later when he wrote his christmas list he wrote (in this order) : Nintendo DS games, Wii games, baby sister and pancakes. He cracks me up!

5 comments:

Lola Granola said...

Howdy from another homeland-er. Ours is also one of the dossiers Pam and Nancy took over. I am pretty quiet on the board, but I wanted to say hi! Our kids are very close to the same age as yours (our 2-year-old won't be three until March. Maybe we will travel together!

I blog at raisingdevils.com, although I haven't started blogging about the adoption yet. We have boy girl boy and are waiting for a little girl--I will bet we are on a very similar track!

Lola Granola said...

PS Gee, you didn't send the picture of your son dressed as Dracula?

Wuxi Mommy said...

How exciting that you're getting soooo close to being matched to your little one!! You have a beautiful family, and I can't wait to see who your newest addition will be. If you have a chance, hop over to our blog for a BIG surprise!

Monique said...

Hi Cindy. I finally caught up to your blog. I have wondered several times about your adoption story since we both went through the adoption orientation at the same time! I think our last email was Dec 2007? Anyway, I will keep following your blog now that I've found it again.

Your sons are adorable. My best friend is also waiting for her second daughter in China. Her blog is listed on my blog page (Princesstrainer).

Monique (Mom to Ava and Sebastian)
vietnamfullcircle.blogspont.com
email: mmshicks@yahoo.com

Monique said...

Oops...noticed my typo above. Meant to type "blogspot", not blogspont.com. ;-)