Today was Ryan and Derek's first day of school! Ryan is in the 4 yr old preschool program and Derek is in the 3 yr old program. It was a new school for both of them and Derek's first day ever of school. They did great! And to be honest I was holding my breath as I left Derek. He has never done anything by himself and he was very brave. Ryan, as always, did wonderfully. I should have taken a photo of myself too :) It was my "first day" with all three boys in school and I left there with mixed emotions. I am so excited for all 3 of them but it really felt weird that they were all off doing their own thing. Where has the time gone? But heck, it was only 2 1/2 hours that all 3 were in school at once, I could devote that whole time on laundry alone :)
If You Liked: Super-Satisfying HEAs
5 years ago





1 comment:
Everyone is looking fine for the first day and sounds like things went fairly well.
Post a Comment