Sunday, March 18, 2007

Barrier Adoption Video Journal (part 2)

I had this video on our blog before but I was having some technical difficulties and had to delete it. Here it is again. I think I got it right this time. This family did a great job putting together this video of their trip to China to adopt their daughter. Recently I received an email from a woman that saw this video on our blog only to realize that the orphanage they were showing was the same orphanage where her twin daughters had lived. It meant a lot for her to see the orphanage. I think she had some photos but not as many as these people were able to get. I can't imagine going through this adoption process without the internet. It has been a lifeline for us in providing us with important information and connecting us to so many others that have adopted or are in the process of adopting. Plus when it all seems so far away I can go to youtube and see all these amazing videos. It has been wonderful!

1 comment:

redmaryjanes said...

I saw your blog listed on the January 2007 Yahoo group bloglist. It's neat to meet people who are following the same timeline. Drop me a line at my blog if you like. I'd really enjoy keeping in touch.